This organization is an Industry Leading Global Pharma focused on cutting-edge novel therapies in the Chicago Area. They are currently searching for a scientific leader to join their Leadership Team that will take on break through innovation within their Process Chemistry Department.
- Overseeing small molecule chemical process development and manufacturing to commercial drug substance batch production
- Will maintain and file the technical documentation for external vendors to ensure they are compliant with the needs of the pipeline.
- Responsible for managing a team as well as managing several drug substance development and manufacturing projects
- Actively work in collaboration to author, review, and file (IMPDs, NDAs, MAAs) for regulatory submissions.
- M.S in Organic Chemistry (or related field) + 12 years of industry experience or Ph.D. + 6 years
- Competent understanding of the CGMP regulations in Product Development Manufacturing and prior leadership experience.
- Thorough experience in Small Molecule chemical process development
- Detailed organizational and communication skills
- Highly competitive
- Generous Vacation Package