We are working with an exciting opportunity with a Global Manufacturer in Scientific Instruments. They are looking for a Senior Manager in Operations and Continuous Improvement.
- Participate in the planning and scheduling of the instrument and service part, build plan and material flow together with the planning team.
- Continuous Improvement Projects applying LEAN methods
- Review and resolve production and operational problems related to output, quality, yield, delivery and cost.
- Continuously improve product quality, performance, productivity, delivery and cost performance.
- Participate in employee recruitment, developmental activities
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and company quality and safety management systems.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science disciplines.
- Certified LEAN Practitioner
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Production or Engineering
- Adept in technical, engineering, and management capabilities..
- Good leadership qualities, and enjoy coaching, motivating and developing others.
Kindly apply if you are interested, thank you.