Title: Senior Manager of Sales Operations
Salary: $145,000- $155,000 + equity
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an accomplished life sciences organization making rapid advancements over a diverse array of therapies? My team is partnered with an industry-leading Biotechnology company that is looking for a seasoned Senior Manager to join its California team to maximize sales force effectiveness.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales alignment pertaining to sales force size, targeting and structure within the Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry. This individual thrives in a communicative work environment, is an effective sales strategist, and shares the patient-driven cultural mindset of my client.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Informing tactful decision-making and execution of business objectives through collaboration with brand and sales executives.
- Overseeing organizational analysis of commercial operations pertaining to alignment, sales force sizing, call planning, and targeting.
- Providing leadership and feedback for sales force representatives through meticulous analysis of sales data and strategy.
- Driving and improving sales force effectiveness through defining business objectives and using vast sales data to provide solutions.
The Senior Manager of Sales Operations should have ONE of the following qualifications:
- 2 years of managerial experience in financial analytics, consulting, or sales operations along with a Doctoral degree.
- 4 years of managerial experience in financial analytics, consulting, or sales operations along with a Master's degree.
- 6 years of managerial experience in financial analytics, consulting, or sales operations along with a Bachelor's degree.
- Competitive base salary
- Flexibility on relocation timing