An industry leading multinational biotech company with a diverse product portfolio spanning a wide array of therapeutic areas is looking to add to its ever-growing Marketing team. The Senior Manager of Oncology Marketing holds a key position within the organization and will be responsible for leading the development, management and implementation of marketing materials to support the oncology sales force, hematology congresses and speaker programs for the U.S.
This is a growth hire due to recent funding and expansion plans. This person will serve as a senior member of the Oncology Marketing team in a crucial leadership position responsible for leading all aspects of the planning and execution of sales force semester meetings, the development of brand-building marketing plans and supporting tactics. This is a highly visible role with communication to senior leaders across the business.
This firm is one of few players in this space that is seen as not only a specialist but also a leader in terms of growth potential. This opportunity allows for incredibly fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Lead and develop the U.S. Oncology marketing strategy, planning and execution for a billion-dollar franchise.
- Lead creation of promotional campaigns and lead Sales Force Meeting Planning.
- Develop impactful campaigns with strong brand building tactics for personal and non-personal promotions.
- Cross-functional partnership with agencies, vendors, commercial, medical and legal teams to ensure successful brand marketing.
- Collaborate with sales training teams.
- Successful integration of omni-channel marketing program to field force promotional efforts.
- Work closely with finance, analytics and Market Research teams to ensure cost-effective delivery and proper returns on investment.
- 8+ years of relevant pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience with at least 2+ years' experience in a marketing focused role.
- Successful HCP Marketing experience.
- Experience working with MLR or PRC teams, knowledge of legal/regulatory environment including Compliance SOPs.
- Strong background in developing market strategies (i.e., segmentation, positioning).
- Strong business acumen, leadership and technical skills.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA in Marketing or related discipline preferred.