Senior Manager - Development/Purchasing
Company Summary: Innovative Bio-pharmaceutical company improving the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases. Innovative technologies and smart development strategies are used for the generation of optimised antibodies as therapeutics.
The Senior Manager - Purchasing/Development will be responsible for:
- Ensuring proper compliance with company and departmental guidelines and managing the Central Purchasing support of the Development categories (e.g. Pre-clinical, Clinical, etc.);
- Purchasing BP for the development areas;
- Implementing and managing the supplier selection strategy;
- Implementing and managing the decision making process to final supplier selection for the development purchasing categories;
- Managing business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating effective supplier contracts;
- Analysing supplier performance deliverables and take appropriate measures within the development functions.
- Supporting the Purchasing needs and requirements of Development;
- Implementing purchasing processes and procedures;
- Making sure all deals are cost effective for the company.
- Competitive Salary
- Experience working in a top Bio-pharmaceutical company
- Adding to the success of saving lives
If you are interested in the role please apply. If you are not interested but know someone who this would be a great opportunity for then please share the details.