Senior Manager, Contract Operations and Analytics
One of the top mid-sized Biopharmaceutical companies in NJ is looking to hire a Senior Manager that can support numerous activities across the customer facing and distribution process. This position will work closely to support cross functional teams including Market Access, Finance, and Commercial Operations in support of a new, innovative, FDA approved technology for pain relief. If you are looking to join a fast-paced environment and want to make a difference, check out the description and apply!
- Drive the process and preparation associated with Pricing Commitment.
- Drive value realization through management of contract utilization summaries.
- Co-lead communications with Trade Operations and Deal Desk to ensure system integration and process adherence.
- Interface with Sales Team, Finance and Legal to complete forms requested by the customer.
- Support a new, innovative treatment on day-to-day operations.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Pharmaceutical experience within areas such as finance operations, pricing and contracting, or trade & sales operations.
- Relevant Bachelors Degree from an accredited university. (MBA is a plus)
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities including deadlines, budgeting and actual spend against budget.
- Proven problem-solver with excellent demonstrated analytic and contract negotiation skills.