Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics (Remote)
A swiftly growing Biotechnology company is looking for a Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics to join their growing commercial team. This person will work collaboratively with the commercial team in preparation for the commercialization of a wide portfolio of Infectious Disease therapies. This person will be responsible for delivering actionable insight through detailed market research that will help Executive leadership make informed business decisions. The ideal candidate is business oriented and demonstrates the ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics required. This position is remote and will be directly reporting to the Director, Market Analytics.
- Work cross functionally with necessary internal stakeholders to provide market insights.
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics across the organization, as well as identifying and leveraging third party data sources to augment analysis.
- Conduct Primary Market Research to create actionable insights, and present findings to executive leadership.
- Able to communicate their findings to an audience with varying levels of technical background and understanding.
- Responsible for KPI prioritization and development as well as tracking and reporting to the commercial organization.
- Expertise in Pharmaceutical Industry data sources (Prescription, APLD, Non-retail, Hospital (Symphony and/or IQVIA Health).
- Work with internal analytical functions such as data analytics and forecasting to guide the work based on customer and market insights.
- 5 years' experience Commercial Analytics within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Bachelor's degree with MBA preferred.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, written and visual communication skills.
- Skilled in SAS, SPSS, SQL Preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.