Senior Manager, Commercial Analytics
We are working with a growing Biopharmaceutical company based in Parsippany, NJ looking to hire a Senior manager that can provide fact-based analytic support and market insights across a portfolio of specialty pharmaceutical products. This position will work closely to support cross functional teams including Finance, Market Access, and Commercial Operations. If you are looking to join a fast-paced environment and want to make a difference, check out the description and apply!
- Maintains data warehouse, analytical applications & reporting cubes to ensure integrity of account and IDN infrastructure through ongoing QC and system updates/enhancements in conjunction with IT, Trade, and Sales Operations.
- Develop and maintain national reporting to support meaningful diagnosis as to key business drivers of performance.
- Effectively presents analysis results to supervisor and dotted line stakeholders with meaningful takeaways and next step recommendations.
- Independently leads the development and design of ad-hoc custom analysis and assessments utilizing relevant data sources as needed to support the commercial decision-making processes.
- Responsible for providing expert-level training and assistance to appropriate department staff members in use of business intelligence and analytical tools.
- 5-7 years of relevant industry experience within a financial analysis, business analytics, competitive intelligence and/or sales analytics & operations function.
- Demonstrated expertise in different types of secondary market research and analytical techniques.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities including deadlines, budgeting and actual spend against budget is required.
- Ability to work with complex data sets, formulate an analysis plan to derive insights and solve critical questions.