Title: Senior Clinical Operations Manager
A well-established global Oncology biotech company in New Jersey/Greater New York City area is seeking a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to help oversee clinical trial deliverables including timelines, budgets, and resource requirements on their clinical programs from study start up - close out. You will play a vital role on the day to day execution of these trials ensuring milestones and deliverables are achieved according to quality standards and timelines.
- Select and manage CRO/Vendor agreements
- Oversee large global oncology clinical trials
- Coordinate with clinical development and cross functions to draft Clinical Protocols
- BA/BS in Life Sciences OR related field
- Oncology experience
- People & Budget management experience
- PTO, including holidays and vacations
- Be apart of an exciting new wave therapeutic area
If you are interested in Senior Clinical Trial/Project Manager roles, please don't hesitate to apply!