My client is a rising star in Bio-pharmaceuticals globally, and is looking for a qualified lab assistant to join their expanding Swiss site as a Senior Lab Technician (Analytics)'. They are seeking a motivated, independent, and self-initiating personality who can effectively work within a team and take the lead where required.
You will be part of a diverse workforce striving to make a positive impact on people's lives worldwide through crucial lab-based work that contributes to a happier & healthier environment to live in. You will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced chemical experts in the industry and make your own contribution to the organization's growth as well as the future of the industry itself.
- Supporting chemical process development & process optimisation within the Analytical Development team
- Planning, rolling out, and summarization of analysis studies, applicable changes and authentications in line with ISO 9001 guidelines
- Coordinating with internal customers/external stakeholders on analysis orders
- Maintaining quality of analysis devices and supporting software systems
- Preparing testing guidelines, validation reports and relevant device operating practices
- Educational background and training as a Chemical Laboratory Assistant or similar
- Strong industry experience within instrumental analysis, specifically chromatography, UV/VIs and spectroscopy
- Previous experience/knowledge of analytical questioning
- Experienced in training others and effectively sharing knowledge
- Strong communication skills and ability to work autonomously with a proactive attitude
- Fluency in German (C1 minimum), English speaking is beneficial