Senior Gross Account Manager
Remote - Netherlands
A Global Life Science Leader, dedicated to advancing and accelerating therapeutics, are in the Search for a Senior Gross Account Manager to be territorial responsible for the Netherlands.
With over 1 Billion insulin doses per year manufactured in the US through the support of the organisation, 60+ years in the biopharmaceutical supply industry and over 90% of top-selling biologicals manufactured using their products, the organisation drives customer-centred innovation in 11 facilities across Asia, Europe and America.
Product Portfolio Includes: Normal flow filtration and tangential flow filtration for downstream bioprocessing. Single-use ReadyToProcess Filters, cell culture media and feeds, cell culture serum products, microbial fermenters, rocking bioreactors, single-use bioreactor systems. As well as chromatography products, genomics and so much more!!
- Delivering sales growth and order expectations within the territory of The Netherlands. This will be achieved through focusing and developing in depth business plans based upon clearly understood external customer goals and objectives
- Engaging Sales Specialists & Sales Development Managers in both the design and execution of account business plans and undertaking a key role in driving effective team work within a complex matrix sales environment
- Taking personal ownership to drive and manage the commercial positioning of the organisation, whilst also supporting the scientific positioning and capabilities of the company and in so doing actively lead finding and developing new business opportunities to accelerate growth
- Mapping the structure of customer contacts within selected Biotech accounts, forming strong business relationships by regular customer field visits to understand the external customer's business issues and challenges within the field of Life Sciences
- Accurately forecasting sales and growth opportunities within territory, using sales tools and applications. Preparing and participating in business reviews/forecasts for Sales Leader, ensuring a constant flow of information relating to the territory & key customers