Sr. Formulation Scientist
Bay Area, CA
Competitive compensation + excellent bonus/benefits
A clinical-stage bio-pharmaceutical company with multiple peptide-based new chemical entities in different stages of development is looking for a formulation scientist to support discovery projects. This person should have experince in supporting early discovery programs and in formulations for different delivery routes, particularly oral and parenteral formulation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure protocols follow the company policies, cGMP and FDA regulation
- Strong communication, organization, and multitasking skills are needed to lead
- Interpret raw data, organize results, generate/review reports, and communicate findings to project teams and management
- Lead small molecule formulation
- Strong hands-on experience in small molecule formulations
- Experienced in formulation design, scale-up, tech transfers, & Quality by Design (QbD) studies.
- M.S or Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related scientific field with ideally 5-7 years of industry
- Experience in life-cycle drug product development