My client is a Fortune 500 company looking to extend their presence in the region and has plans to establish new facilities in the region. Their product portfolio is highly used across every stage of research, development and production activities in the industries they serve.
This role will be responsible for leading cross-functional teams in development of company's facilities to meet safety, environmental, quality, business, customer and technical requirements in the
APAC, Middle East & Africa region.
- Lead cross functional teams and execute projects from start to completion
- Manage engineering firm contracts for specific expertise and local code/regulation experience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to determine and document detailed requirements
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a construction engineering, facility engineering, process engineering, manufacturing or operations environment.
- Strong Project Management skills, in particular greenfield projects
- Ability to travel extensively (up to 40%)
If you are a driven and growth minded individual who seeks greater challenges alongside a reputable organization, please apply with your CV.