Job title: Senior Director Statistical Programming
Location: Switzerland (Remote or full relocation support to Switzerland)
Permanent/Full - time
My client is a key player in the Bio-tech industry globally, giving you the opportunity to be part of an international team providing high-class medicines to individuals & organisations across the world to help patients across multiple areas of Oncology therapies.
You will be leading Statistical Programming expertise towards the planning, executing, analysing, and reporting of pharmaceutical clinical research studies in the Oncology team. The position offers an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skill sets in a cutting edge and innovative environment that encourages showcasing your talent and progression in an impactful manner.
- Looking for a Strategic thinker, leading junior Statistical Programmers in complex clinical projects
- Strong experience working in Oncology clinical trials phases I-IV is ideal
- The Pharma encourages an innovative and creative mindset pushing the boundaries of science
- Masters and /or PhD in Statistics/Mathematics or any related field
- 10+ year's experience working in Oncology clinical trial phases I-IV
- 10+ year's experience working in a Bio-tech, Pharma or CRO environment
Please contact me on +442038790819 or