Senior Director Pharmacovigilance Operations
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Stocks
An Oncology focused Biotech that is building out their Massachusetts office is looking for an Evolutionary Senior Director Pharmacovigilance Operations to grow their safety team. The Senior Director Pharmacovigilance will report directly into the Chief Medical Officer.
The Senior Director, Pharmacovigilance will be Responsible for:
- Vendor management and oversight of safety activities.
- Developing SOPs for the safety department to establish a standard for the team.
- Providing oversight on Pharmacovigilance operations and planning.
- Oversee the safety database activities and ensure time line for reporting.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Pharmacovigilance/Drug Safety experience.
- Knowledge of Global Safety Regulatory Requirements, specifically China's.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in medicine, pharmacy, life science, or relevant field.
Sound like your next title? Apply now!