Title: Senior Director of Sales Operations
Salary: $215 - $225 Base Salary + bonus + equity
Are you interested in joining a global pharmaceutical company that is making rapid advancements in the world of oncology and neurology treatment? My team is partnered with a mid-sized pharmaceutical company that is looking for a highly motivated Senior Director to join their sales operations force in New Jersey.
The ideal candidate has a proven background in sales incentive compensation strategy and planning within the commercial pharmaceutical space. This individual thrives in a position of leadership and will serve as the right-hand of the executive sales force in a strategic, advisory role. My optimal candidate will also share the patient-driven approach and the passion for health-care that defines my client's mission.
The Senior Director of Sales Operations will be responsible for:
- Improving sales revenue through the implementation and execution of sales IC strategies and designing corporate objectives to generate sales growth.
- Collaborating with sales and financial executives to exceed quarterly sales targets, motivate sales force, and overcome revenue plateaus.
- Overseeing the accurate record-keeping of sales IC data and data sources and maintaining vast market knowledge and insight to inform business decisions.
- Driving all areas of the Fleet program with emphasis on following fleet procedures and rules.
- Leading and mentoring internal IC and fleet team associates in an advisory capacity.
The Senior Director of Sales Operations should have the following qualifications:
- 10 years of professional experience in a related field with at least 5 years of sales IC experience (cash & non-cash).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline such as marketing, finance, market research, or Human Resources.
- Strong managerial and consultancy experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven business ingenuity and savvy pertaining to skills of persuasion, negotiation, interpersonal communication, and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Flawless organizational skills, time management, and precise attention to detail.
- Competitive base salary
- 401K, Med
- Signing bonus and equity
- Flexibility on relocation timing