Senior Director of Analytical Development & Bioassay - Biologics
- Location: Boston, MA
- Working situation: Hybrid
A Midsize Biotech is expanding their analytical development team and is looking to add a well established and driven Senior Director of Analytical Development & Bioassay. This Midsize Biotech has multiple products in pipeline with 2 products entering phase 3 testing. The major things they're looking for is someone with a very strong analytical development skillset with experience managing multiple teams preferably Analytical Development and Bioassay, deep understanding of the biologics-based functions working with CHO cell lines, and strong leadership skills.
- Expert analytical knowledge to help design and execute products being worked on.
- Manage Multiple Matrixed teams
- Capable of leading a team and able to work with other partner heads and their divisions (Process development, formulation, etc.).
- Capable of promoting safety throughout the development process.
- Using statistical knowledge to read and process data obtained from our research. Allowing to help support product creation, and investigations throughout the process.
- Writing technical papers explain research inside of research journals.
- Being able to communicate and pass information effectively between different divisions inside the company.
- Leading a team of highly motivated and innovate scientists.
- PhD degree preferred with 15 years of experience.
- Broad technical expertise in all forms of analytical development.
- Experience writing technical papers for research journals.
- Broad understanding of CMC and has knowledge of phase-appropriate development.
- Strong experience working with the CHO cell line or mAb.
- Competitive Health plan
- Competitive Dental plan
- Competitive Vision plan
- Unlimited PTO!
- Extremely competitive pay!
This position won't last long, hurry and apply!