A leading global specialty pharmaceutical company located in New Jersey is looking to bring on a Senior Director of GHEOR that will lead the marketing initiative for the company's late product that has received fifteen FDA indications. This individual will oversee strategic planning and execution for a number of activities such as developing HEOR strategies and product development, launch, and life cycle management to support market access and reimbursement.
The Senior Director will be a key member on medical, market access, and global outcomes research. The individual negotiates with internal / external stakeholders which may include payers to influence product development.
Essential Duties & Job Functions
-Build and implement plan for HEOR evidence generation/dissemination across multiple assigned areas.
-Lead delivery of value evidence generation strategies throughout life cycle (development, launch/post).
-Drive high quality evidence generation methodologies and execution of timely deliverables/publications.
-Oversee and guide development and implementation of patient reported outcomes (PRO) strategy.
-Ensure the work delivered by HEOR in the assigned area achieves goals and objectives of company.
-Utilize distinctive approaches for proactive evidence dissemination to customers in a compliant manner.
-Represent the assigned HEOR group on various cross-functional teams in commercial/scientific areas.
-Direct and implement relevant HEOR initiatives with external entities and engage with HEOR Field team.
Skills & Experience
- 8 plus years in Medical Affairs, R&D and/or HEOR within the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience with observational real-world evidence and retrospective studies
- Cross-sectional and longitudinal surveys, health economic modeling (cost-effectiveness/budget impact) is required
- Advanced degree (doctorate) in Public Heath
- Understanding of the global market access landscape and of the evolving US health care environment required.
-Knowledge of the drug development and commercialization process and an understanding of the field of Health of technology Assessment.
- Be a resource and provide appropriate coaching and mentoring to HE&OR colleagues
- Mentor fellows rotating through the HE&OR department.
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, also this position does not provide sponsorship.