A leading global bio-pharma company focused on the Rare Diseases and Immunology space is looking to add to their strategic leadership team. This globally recognized Immunology player will give you the opportunity to focus on their flagship product line with new indication approvals on the horizon. The opportunity is in the Greater Boston area.
- Promotional and medical communications strategy for HCP customers
- Executional oversight of HCP promotions and disease state initiatives
- Lead the brand plan process by working closely with all functional leads to create a cross-functional situation analysis, strategic direction, and budget analysis
- Partner with Sales Leadership to gather local insights and feedback; develop and adapt plans to support personal HCP promotion and anticipate needs or communicate updates and changes
- Manage high level relationship with key creative agencies and yearly assessment for any core agency needs for the HCP audience
- Head of Marketing in representing brand-specific commercial perspectives in organizational decision-making related to Global Commercial Strategy
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or related advanced degree is preferred
- 10+ years of marketing, sales, or related function experience in the pharmaceutical industry with 5 years in leadership level positions with increasing responsibilities
- Therapeutic knowledge - an in-depth understanding of the disease state, treatment
- Product Launch experience in: Immunology, GI, Auto-Immune Diseases, Metabolic Rare Diseases is preferred
The client for this role is looking to fill this position immediately, with all interviews being remote due to current COVID-19 restrictions. If you are interested in discussing further, please submit your most updated CV and I will follow up with a phone call.