Company Summary: A global, specialty pharmaceutical group with an impressive track record is seeking a motivated Senior Clinical Specialist/Research Associate for a remote/hybrid role at their San Francisco, Bay Area site. Their commercial supply of pharmaceutical products has generated upwards of $10 million in Q2 sales. Since their first clinical trial in 2006, they've had 3 approvals already on the market. Currently, they have 6 indications in Phases II and III, so they are looking for a driven, growth-oriented SCRA to assist in getting these approvals.
The Sr. Clinical Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing and investigating clinical trials and/or post-authorization safety studies
- Performing and coordinating different aspects of clinical monitoring and site management
An ideal candidate for this role should have…
- A Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy or a related discipline
- At least 3 years proven experience as a CRA
- A working knowledge of ICH GCP guidelines
- Ability to work a hybrid schedule after 3-6 months in the role
- Competitive salary with benefits
- High degree of commercial exposure early in your career
- Being a part of team whose work directly aims to improve the quality of people's lives
- Great work-life balance
If you are interested in this Senior Clinical Specialist role, please don't hesitate to reach out!