Title: Senior Clinical Project Manager
If you are a Clinical Project Manager interested in joining an exciting and growing pharmaceuticals company then this could be the role for you!
- Support the design, planning and implementation of clinical studies, across all phases (I-IV)
- Supporting other teams such as Regulatory Affairs and Quality (ect)
- Interpretation of clinical statistics
- Help out with product development, feasibility activities & regulatory submissions in several markets.
- In charge of the delivery of clinical studies
- Review of draft clinical trial protocols and Vendor identification
- Building out a clinical team
- Bachelors degree in a health or science discipline
- An understanding of processes involved with product development, global clinical trial regulations and GCP requirements
- Previous experience in CRO oversight or similar
- 3+ years experience at a CRO/ Pharmaceuticals or Biotech company
- Understanding of all clinical trial operations across all phases.
- Substantial Oncology experience
- Experience with early clinical phases
If you're interested in the role above then please apply now!
Should you want more information, please do reach out.