Remote - Europe
A global leader in the design and manufacturing of advanced fluid and gas flow valves, fittings and control systems for specialised high purity fabrication and process equipment's, are in the Search for a Senior Business Development Manager within the Bioprocess space to be territorial responsible for Central Europe.
The organisation are a leader in supplying components/systems to OEM equipment makers for producing semi-conductors. They are also one of the key suppliers in solving the 'chip shortage'.
With 5,000 employees worldwide, turnover of 1.1 billion USD, subsidiaries in nearly 23 different locations, the organisation are hoping to increase rapidly.
- Accompanying the organisations national and international (Europe-wide) customers in the technical solution finding process
- Focusing on sales in the biotech sector for customers who use single-use systems, especially in scaled production systems - and especially hybrid technologies
- National and international sales activities in the field
- Proactively developing major customers in the biotech / pharmaceutical market and support for existing customers
- Responsible for the biotech / pharmaceutical sector, including joint responsibility for market growth and strategy
- Expanding the sales area through continuous new customer acquisition
- Working with the technical department to develop new products suitable for rapidly changing new applications within the SUT market
- Effectively collaborating with the manufacturing department to successfully introduce new products and technologies
- Completed studies in industrial engineering or mechanical engineering with good commercial skills
- Knowledge or comparable technical training with several years of professional experience, preferably for single-use production or hybrid systems within bioprocess technology
- Several years of professional experience in sales in the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry
- Willingness to travel (> 50%)
Are you a sales hunter with substantial knowledge/experience within the bioprocess space? Then do not hesitate to apply now!