In this position, you will work closely with the Business Development and Sales Team to support reaching quarterly and long term goals by building the pharmaceutical client base and increasing manufacturing sales in the South West.
This role is responsible leading new business development, particularly in the area of biologics. Other duties will include providing new client reports and evaluating the pharmaceutical market for injectable drugs and analytical testing opportunities
- 3-5 years' experience working in a Pharmaceutical Services Sales environment
- Experience with cGMP manufacturing and a knowledge of analytical testing is a plus
- Experience working seamlessly with sales leadership and field teams
- Bachelors/Master's degree in life science or related field
- Proven track record of leading a successful business proposals and forming new client relationships
- Biologics experience highly preferred