An established Biotech Company is currently seeking an experienced Senior Biostatistician who can make an impact and perform cross-functionally utilizing their statistical expertise to lead, support, analyze and communicate the design and results for the Oncology clinical trial for a 6-month Senior Biostatistician Role with possible extension. You will be working closely with the Director of Biostatistics to make sure the clinical study and product level timelines are appropriately planned.
- Support Phase I-III Statistical related activities and support to internal project teams, clients, and Clinical Research Organization (CRO)
- Support statistical Methodology sections for the protocols and the Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) and author the TFL shells.
- Analyze data from phase I to III trials incl. TFL shell development and responsibility for program validation
- Review randomization to be used in the clinical trials. Identify Inconsistencies and inefficiencies in statistical processes and recommend solutions
- Phd degree within Statistics or Mathematics or related degree, plus 3+ years of relevant pharmaceutical experience.
- Experience in designing, conducting, analyzing and/or presenting routine trials/studies working with a team to apply statistical methodology to a research question
- Excellent communication skills and decision-making experience