Salary: Dependent on Experience
Company Summary: An established Pharmaceutical company on the east coast is seeking talented individuals in the life sciences to fill a Senior Biostatistician role. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for work-life balance as the role is hybrid. It is an exciting space and great opportunity for anyone seeking to further their career in Biostatistics!
The Senior Biostatistician will be responsible for:
- Developing statistical documents and deliverables, will include Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP)
- Developing summaries of Table, Listing and Graph (TLG) shells
- Reviewing Data Set Specifications and Clinical Study Reports (CSRs)
- Handling Case Report Forms (CRFs) and data transfer plans
The Senior Biostatistician should have the following qualifications:
- MS in Biostatistics/Statistics with 3 years industry experience or new PhD graduate (no experience)
- Knowledge of and ability to use SAS
- Biomarker experience a plus
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Hybrid work model (2-3 days onsite)
- Work for an Internationally recognized pharmaceutical company
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in the Senior Biostatistician role, then please don't wait to apply.