A cutting edge Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Associate Medical Director to add to their New York team. The Senior Associate Medical Director will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions.
The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 3-5 years experience focusing therapeutically in oncology or neurology.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge of oncology or neurology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications or promotional medical education.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.