A rapidly growing Medical Devices company is searching for salespeople in the Flemish region of Belgium!
This company has developed innovative technology that ensures safety and enhances patient outcomes. These medical devices truly transform the lives of patients and provide lifesaving solutions. Their products can be found in hospitals, emergency, home and speciality care environments.
They are looking for target-driven and self-motivated individuals with good business development skills, who are willing to be in the field and expand their portfolio of clients.
Main responsibilities include generating sales among clients, and also:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with accounts.
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Managing projects within client relationships and working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals.
- Collaborating with sales team to reach prospective clients.
One of the key requirements for our client is a minimum of three years working experience, and also:
- Great knowledge and experience in Orthopaedics market and in the OR (Joint Replacement)
- Strong negotiating skills and persuasive manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
Please apply here if you are interested in this opportunity. Or, if you would like a confidential discussion about your career opportunities, please contact directly.