The opportunity to join a global leader in the life sciences; providing support within their Bioscience testing portfolio. Identifying new and existing accounts within the high and media opportunity segment for Bioscience accounts.
Role can be based remotely in Germany or Switzerland - with travel across the DACH region.
Delivers on monthly and annual sales targets.
Owns the full sales cycle (identification, acquisition, implementation, expansion, and renewal) for assigned accounts within their territory
Prospects new customers and accounts within their territory.
Manages the sales funnel from new opportunity generation through closing.
Develops mid and long term profitable business relationships within their assigned accounts/territory.
Provides solutions from the Biosciences Testing portfolio to address their customers' needs
Maintains account awareness and evolving market knowledge.
Organizes, plans, and schedules time to provide optimum and effective account and territory coverage.
When requested, acts as team lead to coach others to achieve high performance.
Record activities and client information in the CRM database on a daily and timely basis.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- MSc or PhD degree in Life Sciences
- Passion for science with experience in selling to pharma
- Ability to quickly understand new scientific topics and present them in a simple way
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Hands on Industry experience within a Business Development environment of advantage
- Possess the ability to work autonomously from a home-based office
- Fluency in German and English