Join a global life science company as the regional marketing communications manager.
This person will:
- Manage internal and external communications projects, including web site & intranet creation, management of media, public relations and press releases
- Implement strategic communications program to help build brand image
- Develop and execute marketing communications programs to help deliver results
- Drive regional campaigns to support product launches
- Plan and execute social media campaigns to drive brand awareness
- Cover the SEAT region
This person should have:
- 5-10 years of marketing communications experience
- Social media savvy with hands on experience in managing and developing an effective social media strategy
- Experience managing vendors, agencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
The position will be based in Singapore. For further information about this position please apply.