We have a current opportunity for a Scientist I, Req# 17053939 on a contract basedl in based in Boston.
Scientist 1 Needed!!!!!!
The duties of this role are generally conducted in both laboratory and office environments. Employees must be able, with or without accommodation to use a computer; engage in communications via video, and electronic messaging; problem solve; engage in complex and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours. As this position is typical of a lab-based role as well, employees must be able, with or without accommodation to lift/carry 15/30 pounds unassisted/assisted; work comfortably in a controlled environment with and around biological, infectious, and hazardous materials; gown/down PPE; use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem-solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during standard business hours
- 1-2 years of relative experience in the biopharmaceutical industry with a Ph. D degree or 7-10 experience with a Master's degree
- Experience in analysis of various Biologic modalities (e.g., mAb, antibody-drug conjugate, a fusion protein)
- Experience in separations science (e.g., SEC, RP, IEX), Molecular biology (PCR, DNA extraction) or immunoassay (ELISA, gel electrophoresis) techniques
- Background in Analytical Methodologies and sound scientific understanding of Critical Quality Attributes/QbD/DOE principles as well as data analysis and statistics
- Strong hands-on experience in the development, validation, and transfer of analytical methods for biological products, especially in the cGMP environment as listed in ICH Q2, is a significant plus
- Ability to work independently to develop and design experiments, critically evaluate data, and then iterate as part of the scientific method
- Excellent written skills for drafting all the GMP-related documents.
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working in cross-functional teams and ability to deliver complex objectives under aggressive timelines in a rapidly changing environment
Want to know more apply!