- Create and carry out research projects to support the development of GMP procedures for human autologous gene-modified cellular products.
- Perform studies to improve the identity, purity and potency
- Technically transfer manufacturing processes and test procedures both inside and outside of the department.
- Execute analytical tests such as ddPCR, flow cytometry, and cell- and CFU-based tests.
- PhD or MS in a relevant science or engineering related discipline
- Experience in the field of cell therapy and/or viral vector gene delivery
- Experience in biological assays, cell culture, flow cytometry, immunophenotyping, ELISA, PCR.
- Experience with clinical-scale manufacture of primary human cells