We are looking for innovative individuals that are looking to become the backbone of an early-stage biotechnology company! Come work for a fast growing, state of the art team that is dedicated to the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies.
We are urgently hiring qualified candidates that possess leadership, collaborative, and team-oriented skills to help in developing superior cell- based cancer therapies. This is a rapidly growing company looking to secure the ideal candidate to not only tick the boxes for this role, but to help grow with the company in the future! Not only will you be a part of the foundation of this emerging company, but you will be involved in groundbreaking research within the emerging cell therapy space!
* Create, and implement flow cytometry, molecular biology (e.g., ddPCR, NGS, single-cell) analytical procedures, and in-process tests that are appropriate for characterizing T cell therapy products.
· Identify methodologies and technologies for product characterization that will help the characterization of cell therapy products, or significantly contribute to their development.
* Create an experimental plan for the introduction of new techniques/technologies that enhance the product characterization of T cells quickly and effectively.
* Work together with the Process Development Department and Research to support process development plans and activities by examining samples taken during the process and finding connections to the quality of the end cell product.
* Write reports, protocols, and test procedures, among other documentation.
* A bachelor's degree plus 5-7 years of experience, a master's degree plus 3-5 years of experience, or a doctorate in immunology or a closely related branch of life sciences plus 0-3 years of post-graduate work are all necessary.
* Prior expertise with flow-cytometry, ddPCR/qPCR, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), and/or single-cell analysis for T cell characterization or cell therapy development.
* It is necessary to comprehend T cell biology, immunology, and analytical tools to quantify the phenotypic and activity of immune cells.
* The ability to think logically and creatively in complex situations is desired.
* Effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally, are necessary.