Overview: One of the top life sciences company in the biopharmaceutical space is expanding their team and seeking a driven scientist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the most established companies within a collaborative team-based culture.
Responsibilities of a Scientist:
- Oversee viral clearance validation projects and take accountability for GLP studies
- Delegate and plan resources to ensure efficiency and smooth delivery of projects
- Collaborate closely with teammates in the laboratory to provide scientific support in virology, cell culture and life-science related areas
- Conduct professional technical writing for SOPs and protocols
- Support GMP operations and audits
- Advanced degree is preferred - Masters and above in related field
- Biopharmaceutical Industry experience with exposure to GMP environment
- Good team player
- Experience working in a laboratory environment and adhering to regulations
Benefits and Perks:
- Exciting opportunities to join one of the leaders in the life sciences industry!
- Gaining industry exposure in the biopharmaceutical space
If you are interested in the Scientist role, please apply by sending in your CV!