My client is a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for cancers and viral diseases is seeking a Scientist to join their team in San Francisco on a contractual basis of 6 months w/ extension possibilities.
The main responsibility of a Scientist is to handle analytical method development and qualification of proteins and protein-conjugates for the organization's biologic products in various development stages, including pre-clinical and clinical.
- Collaborate with other colleagues in the team regarding analytical issues relevant to long-term objectives
- Develop testing methodologies to support the development process of drug substance and product
- Aid in process development to characterize and monitor in-process purification
- Conduct technical reports and summarize data from experiments
- Support the organization's research development and manufacturing to achieve long term goal of developing therapeutics to address unmet medical concerns
- PhD required or equivalent experience may be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an R&D environment required
- Post-doctoral work may be considered as experience
- Extensive knowledge in HPLC Analysis of Proteins
- Must be able to wear respiratory protection for certain tasks essential to the job such as contact with chemicals or agents
Location: San Francisco, CA (Onsite)
Department: Analytical Development
Length: Minimum 6-month contract w/ extension possibilities
If you are interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!