The Senior Global Medical Manager will have a direct impact on the creation and execution of the Medical Affairs strategy, and responsible for managing and driving Scientific Projects.
You will be covering the entire Oncology portfolio and be a key decision maker for the approach of Medical affairs in a Global setting. Working to the right hand of the VP of Global Medical Affairs your decision-making skills and strategic mindset will be vital to the success of the portfolio.
- Be a core point of the creation and execution of the Global Medical Strategy
- Ability to engage and communicate effectively with oncology KOL's
- Keep key oversight of key market players and competition
- Identify project strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement
- Champion the Oncology portfolio
- Collaborate and align with local teams to provide one vision on the Global Strategy
- PhD, Masters, or MD level education
- Strong background in Medical Affairs
- Experience in industry with oncology
- Global or regional (Europe, APAC, EMEA, EU5 for example) experience
I look forward to receiving your application