A highly reputable and industry-leading Med Comms agency is seeking a profoundly driven Scientific Manager to join their expanding team. As a Scientific Manager you will have the opportunity to further develop your content creation skills while also participating in client communication and collaboration with Scientific Directors.
The Scientific Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the development of medical content on a day-to-day basis for a impactful Medical Communications agency that works across both the Publications and Promo Med Ed spaces
- Collaborating with directors and accounts team personnel to provide the client with the best experience possible
- Conducting all research in a timely and efficient manner to lead by example to demonstrate team productivity and superior scientific quality for all deliverables
- Understanding the role of the Scientific team within the agency and works to set appropriate expectations and operating norms within the team
Th Scientific Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree (PhD or PharmD)
- 3+ years of medical writing experience within Med Comms agencies
- Established background in Promo Med Ed or Publications content
- A high knowledge of pharmaceutical standards, compliance, and regulations
- Full remote flexibility (100% remote option)
- Long-term growth opportunities
- Join a growing and innovative company culture
- Generous PTO and compensation as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance package
If you are interested in this Scientific Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.