An international agency with a strong hold on the Publication Planning market is looking for a Scientific Director to lead their growing remote team. As Scientific Director, you will play a pivotal role in the strategic planning of the organization and growing out the team to meet the needs of clients. You will maintain regular face to face client contact while having a hand in reviewing and creating content. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a solid background in Medical Communications and Publication Planning, then please apply!
The Scientific Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Teach, train, and mentor junior staff.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Scientific Director must have:
- Minimum 6-8 years of agency experience in Medical Communications
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Excellent strategy and client facing skills.
- Expertise in neurology.