Company Summary: A Medical Affairs Med Comms agency is looking for a Scientific Director to join their extremely collaborative, independent agency. While offering fully remote flexibility, this agency harvests a great culture, wonderful work life balance, and a strong client pipeline. There is exponential growth potential, as you get a hand in strategy and business development. Additionally, you will work along side leaders within the industry. If you are looking to get away from the corporate agency culture, you don't want to hesitate to reach out.
The Scientific Director will be responsible for:
- Working across accounts within the oncology, neuro, rare disease and psych space.
- Development of various publications and medical affairs deliverables including but not limited to abstracts, manuscripts, posters, and congress activities.
- Communicating with clients directly, leading status calls, and ensuring their objectives are met.
- Participate in business development activities.
- Mentor junior Medical Writers.
- Must hold PharmD, MD or PhD.
- Experience working with publications and medical affairs deliverables
- Expert in oncology, rare disease, neuro and psych.
- 5+ years of relevant agency experience