An Award-Winning Medical Communications agency, on the cutting edge, is searching for a Scientific Director to join their New York team.
The Scientific Director will handle content development, client interactions and sale support. The Industry-Leading agency is looking for someone with 3-5 years experience with an oncology, neurology or rare disease background.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and scientific strategy.
- Provide integral knowledge in the oncology, neurology or rare disease spaces.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 3 - 5 year minimum of experience with promotional medical education.
- Proven content development skills - including slide decks, ad boards, congress', symposia's, abstracts, etc.
- Established background with new brand launches, pre/post launch strategy and live sales presentations.
Please note that though this is a remote-flexible position, a candidate based out of the East Coast is highly preferred.