An industry leading Medical Communications agency focused in publications is searching for a Scientific Director to add to their New Jersey team. The Scientific Director will focus on content creation, specifically working with manuscripts, posters, ad boards, congresses & slide decks.
As an integral part of the Scientific Services team the Scientific Director will be content focused with a high deliverable experience. The Scientific Director role will provide excellent visibility across an Industry-Leading agency.
Functions of the role:
- Assist with manuscripts, posters, ad boards, congresses & slide decks.
- Provide integral knowledge of Neurology, oncology or immunology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol, cohesively work and mentor junior team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 3 year minimum of experience within Medical Communications.
- Proven consistency with content oversight, management of junior medical writers and business development.
- Established background within publications strategy & client engagements.