A top-tier, innovative agency is seeking a Scientific Brand Strategist to build out their growing strategy team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering education for physicians, healthcare/life sciences professionals, and patients, this agency is looking for a passionate strategist to help in discovering, designing, and executing the most compelling ways to communicate according to client need. This position reports into the VP, Strategy.
The Scientific Brand Strategist will be responsible for:
- You will act as the scientific lead for client projects and work cross-functionally with creative/digital and projects teams to achieve a scientifically sound, quality result.
- You will assist with translating highly scientific information into strategic messaging across multiple platforms.
- As Scientific Brand Strategist, you will attend and provide support at team and client meetings to ensure delivery of captivating content and branding across a wide range of digital tactics.
- You will contribute to business development through strategic planning of new business pitches.
The Scientific Brand Strategist should have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree, PhD, PharmD, or MD.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in product management and/or marketing & communications across diagnostics, biotech, genomics, med device or medical communications is desired.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects at once.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package.
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Fully remote opportunity.
- Very dynamic and collaborative team.
- If you are interested in this Scientific Brand Strategist role, please don't wait to apply.