Title: Sales Training Manager, Oncology
Location: Northern New Jersey
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you interested in joining a global pharmaceutical company that is making rapid advancements in the world of oncology treatment? I am partnered with a global pharmaceutical company that is looking to hire a Sales Training Manager to support their growing Oncology portfolio. This person will work to assess training needs and effectiveness of current programs. The Sales Training Manager is responsible for new hire training, launch training and commercial training for both new and experienced field sales professionals.
My optimal candidate will also share the patient-driven approach and the passion for health-care that defines my client's mission. This firm is one of the leaders in the space in a growing Oncology market. This opportunity allows for incredibly fast career progression potential with the chance of being one of the leaders in terms of the strategic direction of the team.
- Develop, implement and deliver effective sales training programs (home office or remote).
- Conduct analysis in collaboration with Field Sales teams to ensure training alignment with Oncology brand-based strategies.
- Collaborate with the AD, Sales Training Oncology in developing new product launch and sales training material.
- Enhance the selling skills of Field Sales Reps through hands-on training, coaching and written feedback.
- Collaborate with sales leadership teams throughout the organization on the formulation of development programs tailored for each sales rep.
- 6+ years related pharmaceutical sales, and/or training experience.
- In-house training experience required. Preferred experience developing sales materials, content development or class room training.
- Strong selling skills, verbal communication skills, and utilization of clinical data in sales presentation.
- Positive, energetic attitude and initiative with strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated to find and take on new projects that support team goals.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects and follow-through on deadlines with minimal supervision.
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferably Life Sciences or Adult Learning.