Sales Representative, Zurich
Could you be the next Sales representative for a leading Medical Device company covering the eastern part of Switzerland?
This huge global company is dedicated to transforming lives. They do this through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of people all around the world. Innovation is key within this company. Always trying to keep up to date with the new technology allowing them to achieve their mission.
The main duties that you will be responsible for on a day to day basis will include:
- Developing plans to achieve and grow sales
- Working in and around the OR with surgeons
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Implementation and coordination of training for OR staff
- Explaining and demonstrating products to health care professionals.
- Developing and building relationships and accounts
- Identifying opportunities for business and customers
- Planning for innovation of new life saving products.
Requirements for the role
- Economic or medical training studies
- Fluent in German and English. French and Italian are an asset.
- Spine, Orthopedics or CRM background
- 3-5 years minimum of sales experience
- Medical device experience
- Enthusiasm and perseverance
- Willingness to travel
- Maintains and acquires new product, technology, market, sales tool and process knowledge
- Experience in the field sales consultant within health sector
- Knowledge of the hospital landscape
The company's benefits and incentives package is exceptional. It offers a highly competitive salary with flexible working. The package also includes;
- Fantastic bonus structure
- Modern work equipment with possibility of working from home
- Company car that can also be used privately
- Working with some of the newest innovative products
- Fantastic company culture
- Company pension scheme
Please contact Sana Shaikh to learn more or apply directly through our website.