Job with great development potential
Our customer is a renowned, pan- European company for medical devices which focuses on highest quality standards, product- innovation and customer- orientation. Core competence is design & development, manufacturing and distribution of artificial hip joints.
To complement our customer's sales team we are searching for a highly motivated and committed personality as
Medical Product Advisor M/F
Responsibility for overall sales force activities, as well as sales figures and outcome.
- support service for core clients and new customer acquisition
- managing customers needs
- ongoing and professional care on customer relationship
- technical support for surgeons in the OR, performing product presentations
- advising surgeons, medical staff and negotiating with administration personnel
- market surveillance and representing the company at fairs and congresses
We are heading for a highly motivated personality with strong will for success.
You have adequate basic training's on technical and paramedical issues, 3 years of expertise in sales ( experience in sales of medical devices welcome) and IT skills?
Furthermore you act analytically, structured and straight- forward with social competences as well?
You are communicative and focused on customers and solutions with permanent residence in Switzerland?
If interested to being part of a family owned company with focus on development and production of high quality devices, additionally prefer an open minded corporate culture together with team- orientated colleagues, wanting a solid training and an attractive bonus- system, apply for this job this very day!