A global high achieving Medical Device company is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join their team. This role is located in Basel/Aargau, Switzerland.
This great global company is dedicated to improving the quality of life. They do this through innovative medical solutions that improve the mobility and health of people. This company aims to help make surgeons jobs much easier and effective.
The main duties that you will be responsible for on a day to day basis will include:
- Developing plans to achieve and grow sales
- Working in and around the OR with surgeons
- Hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Implementation and coordination of training for OR staff
- Explaining and demonstrating products to health care professionals.
- Developing and building relationships and accounts
- Identifying opportunities for business and customers
- Planning for innovation of new life saving products.
Requirements for the role
- Economic or medical training studies
- Live in Basel/Aargau
- Good knowledge of German and English. (Italian and/or French would be an asset)
- Willingness to travel
- Maintains and acquires new product, technology, market, sales tool and process knowledge
- Knowledge of the hospital landscape
- Background in orthopaedics would be desirable
The package includes;
- Fantastic bonus structure
- Competitive salary
- Modern work equipment
- Company car
- Working with some of the newest innovative products
- Fantastic company culture
Other attractive employee benefits.