A midsize, expanding, biotechnology company are seeking a passionate, high performer to build a sales team and establish a new market across the UK/Ireland. You will be responsible for growing the customer base in these regions, building a sales team and ultimately increasing revenue.
The US based company are now expanding into Europe and have a number of exciting new products on the market. Their products are reliable, high quality and allow manufacturers to accelerate timelines, reduce operational risk, all while maintaining the highest standards of data integrity. They are providing ground breaking technology to support bio manufacturing companies to achieve their goals.
- Developing an action plan for targeting new customers and achieve a grow in revenue
- Reporting activities and progress reports
- Identify new business opportunities
- Supporting surgeons/hospital staff with product demonstrations and clinical support
- Attending relevant networking events and conferences
- Close collaborating with the sales, support and marketing department
- At least 5 years' experience selling to pharma/biotech companies
- Microbiology background is preferred
- Capital equipment selling is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills/ team player and also great problem solver
- Strategically smart
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English
- Ongoing training and support
- Company car
- Fantastic culture and team atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Working with great innovative products
If you are interested in this role and think you have the adequate skills to enable you to lead a great team, then apply now!