Sales Manager (Germany)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Home Office
The Company Overview:
The Sales Manager opportunity will be to join one of the global organisations in manufacturing diagnostic testing products for COVID-19. The distribution of products to expand their market presence is in higher demand than ever.
Your role will make a significant difference in the diagnostics health care market providing innovative solutions in the German health care market. Their wide portfolio is well known amongst the clinical and molecular diagnostics market as one the innovative portfolios across the globe.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Develop and execute business plans for targeted key accounts.
- Acquiring new customers and maintaining a good relationship with existing customers.
- Lead and manage the German Sales team,
- Meet and exceed the sales targets generating profit.
- Provide high quality customer service whilst communicating a high level of market and product knowledge.
Key requirements include:
- A Bachelor's degree in a science related topic.
- 3+ years' experience in IVD/Molecular diagnostic sales is a essential.
- Good knowledge of the German diagnostics market.
- Target driven individual and flexible to travel.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Valid driving license.
- Full training and career development.
- Private health care and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and Company Car.