Sales Leader - Analytical Instruments
Job Type: Permanent / Location: Germany
The Company Overview:
A rapidly growing organisation who specialise in providing ground-breaking equipment in the Analytical Instruments market they are in the search for a high potential Sales Leader. With their demand increasing and the organisation are breaking more sales records, the commercial team is rapidly growing on a global scale.
The opportunity will have a significant impact to strategically grow, lead, and manage a team to provide high quality solutions to the Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry Market.
- Develop, implement, and strategize to maximise the sales and achieve budget targets, smart objectives, and goals.
- Maintain, support, and establish long-term relationships with existing and new business for the pharma manufacturing market.
- Full responsibility of the P&L with timely forecasts.
- Hire and develop the sales teams accordingly for growth.
- Key responsibilities managing and maintaining the global sales team.
- 5+ years' experience in leading and managing sales teams in the Life Science/Pharma Industry.
- Good understanding of the Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Educational Background of a university degree related to science; Chemistry is preferred.
- Must have experience managing direct reports in Germany.
- Be able to travel up to 50%.
- Entrepreneurial, results driven and ability to translate strategy into action.
- Full training and career development.
- Bonus/Commission Scheme.
- Private healthcare and life assurance.
- Holiday incentives.
- Generous bonus structure and company car.