One of the growing medical device company is looking for a sales manager to maximise growth in the market.
- Establish, develop and grow long-term relationships with healthcare professionals and Key Opinion Leaders in the medical device or healthcare sector within the assigned geographic area.
- Achieve sales and market share growth.
- Expand sales and brand loyalty within strategic accounts within the assigned geographic area.
- Work with Marketing to lead territory demand generation activities and raise awareness and increase the demand of the Company's product lines within the assigned geographic area.
- Provide clinical and sales support through procedure coverage.
- Communicate product, clinical and market data to appropriate personnel and support the company's efforts to develop
- Bachelor's degree or Biomedical/technical Diploma or Nursing background
- 5 to 7 years of medical industry sales experience (selling directly to physician preference products) in hospital environment - preference given to those with at least 3 years selling medical devices to interventional cardiology or cardiac surgery
Benefits and Perks:
- Clear promotion structure with opportunities for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in the role, please apply by sending in your CV!