Sales Analytics Manager
A global veterinary drug manufacturer is looking for ambitious individual to lead the CRM team as a sales analysis manager. If you are looking for a company that cares about its employees, encourages internal mobility, and offers individual development plans this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate is one with strong analytical skills with the ability to understand root cause & effect in addition to having experience driving business insights by using statistical modeling.
- Develop insightful analytics and reports, in areas of customer development and marketing effectiveness, including proactively seeking beyond stated needs and requests
- Lead a team of 3 for the CRM team
- Maintain/Develop the quality of the data in the CRM
- Conduct trend analyses with comparative data and provides insights and recommendations to optimize business results
- Work collaboratively with the FP&A in Finance and with the Supply & Demand Team for cross functional analysis and KPI tracking
- Bachelor's degree
- Expertise in Excel, Power BI or Tableau CRM
- Proficient in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- 5+ years' experience in sales, category, business analytics or related field
- Demonstrated success in sales, category management and/or analytics supporting key accounts.
- Knowledge of Google Workplace applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com